12th Annual Photoshare Photo Contest
PRESENTING THE 12TH ANNUAL PHOTOSHARE PHOTO CONTEST--RECOGNIZING THE BEST IN GLOBAL HEALTH AND DEVELOPMENT PHOTOGRAPHY
The Knowledge for Health (K4Health) Project is pleased to announce the 12th Annual Photoshare Photo Contest, an international standard for recognizing amateur and professional photographers that share photos for charitable and educational use.
The contest has a top prize of US$1,000; the deadline for entries is April 10th, 2017. Enter submissions through Photoshare's online photo submission form.
This year, Photoshare has partnered with, Girls' Globe to present a new Sexual and Reproductive Health category. Photoshare will recognize this featured category with its first social-media-powered prize, the Photoshare People’s Choice Award. In addition to this special content focus, Photoshare continues its partnership with HIFA (Healthcare Information For All), on the Healthcare Providers category, which focuses on the critical role of health care information and health workers and is recognized with the HIFA Photo Award.
The 12th Annual Photoshare Photo Contest is brought to you by the K4Health, a USAID-funded project at the Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs (CCP), in partnership with FHI 360, IntraHealth International and Management Sciences for Health (MSH). Girls’ Globe and HIFA provide additional support.
• Click on the Upload Photos button in the header to access the submission form
• There is no limit to the number of photos a participant can submit--images should be relevant to the contest category
• The contest is FREE to enter
• Deadline for Entries: April 10th, 2017
• Contest entries help grow the Photoshare collection; learn how your images improve health and save lives.
• Winners Announced: May15th, 2016